Juniper Berry essential oil
is produced in Yugoslavia, Italy, and France. It is also used as a disinfectant during epidemics. It helps to treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It stimulates, purifies and cleans oily skin. Juniper Berry oil with the ability to cleanse and purify the air, the fresh aroma of Juniper Berry essential oil can produce a calming, grounding experience.
The Chemical Composition of Juniper Berry Oil are a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, y-terpinene, 1,4-cineole, b-phellandrene, p-cymene, terpinen-4-ol, bornyl acetate, cayophyllene and trace amounts of limonene, camphor, linalool, linalyl acetate, borneol and nerol.Juniper Berry oil plays
an active role in stimulating and strengthening the nerves and bolster the spirits in challenging situations and thus relieve urine retention. It is highly useful in treating rheumatism, arthritis and gout, as well as cellulite, acne, dermatitis, blocked pores, psoriasis and weeping eczema's.Uses Of Juniper berry Oil:
- Juniper berry oil can help calm the nerves, relieves anxiety, nervous tension and mental exhaustion.
- It is helpful when the prostate gland is enlarged and is used to help with the inability to pass urine, in cases of cystitis and kidney stones.
- It is inhaled to treat bronchitis and numb pain. In terms of food it's used as a condiment and a flavoring ingredient in gin and bitter preparations.
- It's particularly good for acne prone skin. It is also helpful for cellulite and fluid retention.
- Pure Juniper berry oil generally helps with the digestive system, particularly in cases of obesity, over-indulgence of food and premenstrual bloating.
- For the liver, it has a tonic effect and helps regulate the menstrual cycle and eases painful period pains.
- It assists with the elimination of uric acid and therefore relieves pain in cases of gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
- Apart from this, juniper berry oil is also very effective for acne, eczema, oily skin, weeping eczema, psoriasis and dandruff and alleviates inflammation.
Juniper Berry Recipes: Room Spray Recipe-
You will need: 15 drops juniper berry essential oil, 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Glycerin, 2 oz Glass Spray Bottle Distilled Water
Add essential oil and glycerin to spray bottle, fill rest of the bottle with water, shake to mix.
To use, shake well & spray into air to freshen the air.Juniper Berry Diffuser Blends:Uplift My Mood-
Clean The Air-
- 2 drops Juniper Berry Oil
- 4 drops Wild Orange
- 4 drops Grapefruit
Relax + Ground-
- 2 drops Juniper Berry Oil
- 2 drops Lime
- 2 drops Lemon
- 2 drops Eucalyptus
- 2 drops Juniper Berry
- 3 drops Balance
- 3 drops Bergamot
Nightmares Be Gone-
- 1 drop Juniper Berry
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Cedar wood
Juniper oil is a very valuable oil and can be used in cases of nervous tension and anxiety, for the urinary tract, for over-eating and obesity, for eliminating uric acid and for skin care. The affinity to the urino-genital tract was further shown when studies revealed that it enhances glomerular filtration, thereby causing the excretion of more amounts of potassium, sodium and chlorine - especially helpful when the prostate gland is enlarged.Notes:
Commercial Juniper Berry Oil is produced by two methods: The best oil is steam distilled from the crushed, dried or partially dried, ripe berries. Occasionally water distillation is used. The greater part of all commercial juniper berry oil, however, is derived from the fermented fruits as a byproduct of the central European juniper brandy manufacturing. It should be noted that juniper berries contain certain amounts of fixed oil, occasionally called juniper oil.Juniper Essential Oil Profile:
AOS Products is one of the major manufacturer
and exporter of Juniper Berry oil is believed to be beneficial as an anti-arthritic agent, it improves the conditions in arthritis, helpful in reliving the pains in joints.
Bactericidal - Stops And protects bacterial transmission
Astringent - Condensation of natural tissues
Nontoxic - Counterbalances the effects of poison, Circulative encouragement improves the circulatory system.
Digestive - That advances or aids digestion of nutrient.Blends well with:
It Blends well with: patchouli, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, orange, lavender
, lemongrass, lemon, lime and rosemary.